Cats have been our best friends during the pandemic. Sticking by our side through endless Zoom calls and lonely nights, they deserve only the best. And that’s exactly what SmartHeart Cat is offering.
With various product selections that differ from dry food to wet food in pouches, cans and even in cute treats, SmartHeart Cat cares about what your cat puts into its body.
Each line has its own specialty. If you’re wondering what makes this brand so optimal for your Si Comel, it’s because the food helps maintain good muscles, a shiny coat, strong immune system, even stronger bones and teeth as well as proper eye functions.
Since they have such a wide variety, let me help break it down for you so you can choose the best fit for your Si Comel!
SmartHeart Cat Dry Food (Special Care Formula)
- Mother and Baby – Includes high protein and triple probiotics. To feed kittens, Si Comel owners can add water to the product to soften.
- Kitten – Promotes brain development, triple DHA enhancement and healthy heart.
- Skin & Coat Care – Includes skin protection through Biotin, Zinc and Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids which will nourish and strengthen your cats coat and skin.
- Hairball control – Has natural fibre supplementation. When a cat is constantly grooming, it could cause digestive problems. With that, this rich in fibre range will remove the hairballs from your cat’s digestive tract.
- Sterilized formula – A low calorie diet for obese-prone cats without sacrificing the needed nutrition and fats for your Si Comel.
- Senior care – A joint care formula with Glucosamine and Chondroitin as well as quality protein to support joint, bone and muscle wellness.
SmartHeart Cat Flavoured
- This line can be consumed by cats of all ages and breeds. There are 6 yummy flavours altogether which are SmartHeart Chicken and Tuna, SmartHeart Seafood, SmartHeart Salmon, SmartHeart Tuna and Shrimp, SmartHeart Mackerel and SmartHeart Chicken and Whitefish.
SmartHeart Cat Wet Food
- Canned – Includes protein (for good muscle mass), fat (for healthy skin and shiny coat), vitamins (for enhanced immune system), minerals (for stronger bones and teeth) and taurine plus (for better eye functions).
- Pouch – For healthy heart and brain development.
SmartHeart Cat Lick
- Plaque prevention – With green tea extract to reduce oral problems
- Prebiotic – Improve digestive system and stool
- Healthy skin – With collagen
- Joint care – Slows down joint degradation and improves mobility
- All you need to do is cut the seal, squeeze and serve to your Si Comel!
However, during the pandemic SmartHeart Cat isn’t just helping out our cats but they’ve extended a helping hand to us humans as well.
Kickstarting an Outdoor Umbrella Campaign, SmartHeart Cat is embracing the #RakyatJagaRakyat spirit by supporting outdoor hawkers.
Take a look at the pictures below: