Scrolling halfway but the page stops loading ‘cos you’ve ran out of data?
That’s a sign that you need to change your data plan!
Now’s the perfect time to do so because YES has just launched its brand new ‘Konfem 4G, Konfem Unlimited’ plan, where all postpaid plans will be unlimited, pure 4G LTE (only 4G)!
For those who are existing postpaid plan users, you might want to hop on over to Konfem Unlimited 79. At just RM69*/month, you’ll be equipped with sufficient voice options making it extremely ideal for the everyday professional or business owner.
Lastly, for all you heavy users out there, try out Konfem Unlimited 99. For just RM99/month, you’ll get the best and premiere voice and 4G experience.
*Subject to a 12-months contract term.
YES postpaid plans with its built in 100, 200, and 300 minutes as well as UNLIMITED VOICE options boasts the first, and still only, network provider to offer Voice over LTE (VoLTE).
Voice over LTE (VoLTE) promises high definition, crystal clear calls. On top of that, it also provides
- Two to three times faster call connection to your intended call line.
- VoLTE enables 2.2 times clarity in calls.
- More than 10 times clearer video call quality.
- Instant switching between voice and voice calls seamlessly and vice versa.
- It’s no wonder that VoLTE by YES has been awarded the ‘Most Innovative Voice Server by the Telecoms Asia Awards 2017’.
Besides that, YES also promises the ability to be truly mobile and free
YES is the only all IP mobile network operator in Malaysia, meaning that they are also the ONLY network that allows simultaneous calls and data usage. This means that you are able to:
- Still be active on Waze when answering a call.
- Open an email when answering a call.
- Surf the net and chat at the same time.
- Multitask at its best by juggling voice and data.
With this feature, there is no doubt that YES 4G is definitely a force to be reckoned with.
For more information about the postpaid plans, click here.
This article was originally published on SAYS.