It’s an opportune time to support small and medium enterprises (SMEs), especially in conjunction with World SME Day this month
Celebrated globally on 27 June, it is a day where we can appreciate SMEs’ contribution to the nation.
Local businesses play a significant role in Malaysia’s economic development, from creating employment opportunities to fulfilling consumers’ needs for various products and services, and even boosting import and export activities.
The least we can do is applaud their efforts and support SMEs in our own way. 🙂
To celebrate the entrepreneurship spirit in the nation, unifi Business is taking the lead with their SME Day Campaign 2022
As the Preferred Digital Partner of SMEs in Malaysia, unifi Business wants to rally all Malaysians to show their love to SMEs through the hashtag, #BelanjaDiSME.
For instance, you can show your support for local businesses with unifi Business’ Social Media Challenge, and win amazing prizes!
All you have to do is capture photos of your favourite SMEs, upload them to your Facebook or Instagram account, and include #BelanjaDiSME.
Once you do so, you’ll be in the running to win yourself more than 100 prizes worth RM50,000, woohoo! The ones with the most creative photos and captions will win. 😉
Check out the full list of prizes up for grabs:
Grand Prize: Fully sponsored holiday (3D2N) for a family of four
1st Runner-up: Android TV
2nd Runner-up: Tablet
3rd Runner-up: Smart watch
4th Runner-up: Smart devices
Consolation Prizes: Vouchers, coupons, merchandise, and more
*Terms and conditions apply.
Throughout the month of June, unifi has been travelling around Malaysia to raise awareness among SMEs about the importance of digitalisation
Aside from that, unifi is also helping SMEs complete the business digitalisation process to develop and grow their businesses, especially during this transition period from pandemic to endemic phase.
These efforts are in line with the government’s focus on empowering the economy and improving living standards.
Telekom Malaysia (TM), through unifi, has been appointed as a Technology Service Provider Partner (TSP) under the SME Digitalisation Grant by the government. As a result, unifi Business offers plenty of business solutions to help SMEs stay connected and drive business growth.
Under the grant, entrepreneurs can now subscribe to unifi Business solution packages with savings of up to 50% for 12 months!
As the Preferred Digital Partner for almost 400,000 SMEs in Malaysia, unifi Business is dedicated to making business easier for SMEs.
Here’s how unifi Business is making business easier for SMEs:
a. Via business solutions
– Digital Marketing Solutions: A team to do-it-for you (DIFY) to digitalise your business without limits
– cari@unifi: Online business listing platform to reach a wider audience nationwide
– e-Commerce Hub: Manage multiple online platforms
– Cloud storage: Access important documents from anywhere
– SME Digitalisation Grant: Enjoy savings up to 50%
b. Via support
– More than 600 sales consultants nationwide, 200 of whom have International Certification of Digital Literacy (ICDL) certification
– 84 SME corners at TMpoint outlets to provide advice and guidance to business owners
– Maintain enablement programmes to accelerate SMEs’ digital capabilities, such as localised digital classes (e.g. Jom Bisnes)
c. Via the SME community
– unifi Business Club, the largest business online community in Malaysia, is a resource hub providing access to technology, financial, and ecosystem support
Come on, celebrate SME Day by taking part in unifi Business’ campaign to support our local businesses!
Head over to their website to find out more.