Are you a parent with kids who just can’t get enough of Pinkfong and Baby Shark? Bring them over to meet their favourite characters right here in Malaysia!
Pinkfong, Baby Shark and all their friends will be here to help Gamuda Cove celebrate their grand opening with with meet & greet sessions, photo ops, a special musical show, and more!
Here are all the event details:
Grand opening date: 21 September 2019
Additional event dates: 22, 28, and 29 September 2019
Time: 11am – 9pm
Place: Gamuda Cove Experience Gallery @ Persiaran Cove Sentral
The event is planned out in such a way that guests are supposed to go an adventure to rescue the princess. To do that, you’ll have to pass through three different zones, each one with various exciting activities.
Here’s what you can expect to find at each zone:
1. Jungle Zone: Get in touch with nature and explore your wild side
Jungle Mask Making
Let your little ones create their own masks of their favourite animals by painting on printed out templates. They can opt to attach a string so they can wear it, or a stick so they can carry it around.
Saddle up cowboy! Hold on tight and try to stay on for as long as you can while the bull spins around, bucks, and steadily gets faster.
Kids and adults alike will enjoy getting up close with some super cute and friendly animals from all over the world. You’ll be able to interact and play with parrots, rabbits, bamboo rats, iguanas, and horses.
Children will love being hand-led on a mini trail ride for a real riding experience. Parents can also walk along the trail if you’re worried about letting your child ride alone.
Urban Farm Activation
Kids will get the chance to plant their own vegetables and fruits, complete with labelling the pots with their names. They can even collect the fruits and veggies later once their plant grows.
2. Mountain Zone: Try your hand at exciting challenges
Inflatable Rock Climbing
Take on one of the most thrilling wall climbing games and see if you can make it all the way to the top. There’ll be safety ropes to keep this exciting adventure safe for both kids and adults.
If you think you know how to handle inflatable obstacle courses, think again! This one is taking things to a whole new level with everything from compact backyard obstacles to giant 53ft long obstacles.
3. Ocean Zone: Put your water-based skills to the test
Aqua Zorb Ball
This fun-filled activity will also give you a total body workout as you try to balance yourself on the water. Meanwhile, kids will love rolling around to their heart’s content in the giant bouncy balls.
Whether you choose to take a relaxing paddle across the lake or race against your friends and family, you’ll definitely have a great time!
After passing through all that, you’ll finally be at the Castle Zone, where you’ll be able to see Pinkfong and all his friends in person yaaaay!
The special Pinkfong Musical Show is definitely the highlight of the whole event so come prepared to sing along and doo doo doo away. Come early to redeem your tickets, as they’re only available from 11am – 12.30pm on a first-come-first-serve basis!
Those who complete all the activities will also stand the chance of winning a ticket to an exclusive photo op with Pinkfong and Baby Shark!
Plus, there are also mooncake and Lego workshops where both adults and kids will be able to have some hands-on fun together
And of course, there’ll be lots of yummy food to keep everyone satisfied all day long!
Chow down on authentic Taiwanese and Hong Kong cuisine:
– Braised pork rice
– Taiwan sausage
– Sticky rice sausage
– Taiwan fried dumpling
– Hong Kong eggette
– Cheese baked rice
– HK curry fish ball
– Shark fin soup (imitation)
Try viral food and drinks from trending local brands:
1. Yumcha Tea Bar – Selling Taiwanese bubble tea with the own unique twists, this brand went viral earlier this year for their White Rabbit Milk Tea with Butterfly Pea Boba that brought back childhood memories.
2. Foret Blanc – Known for their gorgeous, whimsical desserts that are never what they seem at first glance. A must-try for anyone with a sweet tooth. You can even customise your own creation by choosing from their selection of ice cream flavours and toppings.
3. Shwarma King – With their big portions and hearty wraps, big eaters will be kept satisfied. Give the Butter Chicken Shwarma a try if you’re looking for something special.
4. Acai Lab – Grab a healthy yet delicious treat and cool off with one of their fruity, refreshing bowls.
5. La Juiceria – Their wide variety of cold-pressed juice is produced daily, never pasteurised, and are all 100% made from pure fruits and vegetables.
Macxito (Facebook)/ Papa
6. Mat Rock Ayam Goreng Kunyit – If you love everything pedas, don’t forget to add a generous scoop of their fiery sambal belacan to your pack of rice and tumeric chicken to give it that extra syok kick.
7. Macxito – Mexican street food meets local tastes to create something fantastic. Taste the fusion for yourself in the form of burritos, tacos, nachos, and Mexican fries.
8. Paparizzo – It’s all about the meat here. They use homemade patties for their burgers, kebabs, tortillas, and roti john. Plus, they also have homemade meatballs.
9. 8th Street Cafe – While they started off serving coffee and desserts on the street, they’re now known for their scrumptious burgers and creative mix and match of sides like mac & cheese, fries, and chips.
10. Thai2eat – You know you’re only getting the very best of Thai food here as all their authentic dishes are prepared by Thai chefs with years of experience.
If all that wasn’t enough excitement, there’s still more!
Get ready to soar into the air on a hot air balloon ride and laugh ’til your stomach hurts at Harith Iskandar’s stand up comedy show. Plus, early birds will get to grab food bazaar vouchers worth RM10 each.
With so much going on, you definitely won’t want to miss out. Book your dates and head on over to Gamuda Cove’s Grand Opening for an absolutely unforgettable day of fun!
For more information, go to http://gamudaland.com.my/gamudacove/grand-launch/ or call 016 299 1666.
Pssst, Gamuda Cove also has another exciting event coming up soon! Dubbed ‘The Next Big Destination’, this event will be taking place on 19, 20, 26 and 27 October 2019 as well as on 2 and 3 November 2019.
There’ll be larger-than-life international-inspired art sculptures, twilight walks, delicacies from all around the world, and even a gorgeous neon playground! Stay tuned to their Facebook page for more details.
This story was originally published on SAYS.