To the youngsters out there who think that the older generation don’t understand technology, this charming old grandma will prove your ass wrong, wrong, wrong. Kimiko Nishimoto, an 89-year-old Japanese grandma, discovered the amusement of taking silly pictures 17 years ago, and has since been obsessed with snapping and editing her own self-portraits. The internet is going wild over her hilarious set of photos, and who can blame them? They’re absolutely hilarious!
Check out the photos taken by Kimiko Nishimoto:
1. The blushing effect is just too adorable.
2. Her expression? Priceless.
3. Grandma Kimiko, casually creepin’ her way into your hearts.
4. 89-years-old, and way, wayyyyy cooler than you.
5. A wild frograndma in its natural habitat.
6. Am I the only one appreciating how straight and healthy her teeth look?
7. “Guys, my grandma got completely trashed last night! No, I mean seriously…”
8. Looks like she’s really gotten the hang of photography.
9. I have a pen… wait, I’m not sure this is how it goes, grandma.
10. No grandmas were hurt during the taking of these photos.
Kimiko Nishimoto found her passion for photography when she was 72 years old after enrolling into her son’s beginner’s course for fun. Now, she’s going to have her work exhibited at Tokyo’s Epson epSITE imaging gallery. Her exhibition is titled ‘Asobokane’ – meaning “let’s play,” – and will feature many never before seen photos taken by grandma Kimiko. If you happen to be in Tokyo some time from 15 December ‘17 to 18 January ‘18, do drop by and check out this grandma’s work!