Six Men Charged Over RM7 Million Petaling Jaya Kidnapping
Thirsty for JUICE content? Quench your cravings on our Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and WhatsApp

Six men suspected of abducting a 44-year-old man for a RM7 million ransom earlier this month were brought before the magistrates’ court today.
The suspects were escorted from the Petaling Jaya district police headquarters to the court under heavy security, accompanied by Criminal Investigation Department officers dressed in tactical gear.
Family members were also present as the six men were led into the court building. They are expected to appear before Sessions Court judge Dr Syahliza Warnoh.
Bukit Aman Criminal Investigation Department director Datuk M. Kumar said yesterday that police had completed investigations into eight suspects allegedly linked to the kidnapping on 17 July.
He said the Attorney-General’s Chambers had instructed on July 24 that six of the suspects be charged under Section 3(1) of the Kidnapping Act 1961, which carries a prison sentence of between 30 and 40 years and whipping upon conviction.
The remaining two suspects, a man and a woman, were released and will be called as prosecution witnesses.
The rescued victim, meanwhile, was arrested under the Dangerous Drugs (Special Preventive Measures) Act 1985 after investigators uncovered alleged links between him and a drug trafficking syndicate.
For more news, click here.
Follow JUICE on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
Get Audio+
Hot FM
Kool 101
Eight FM
Fly FM
Molek FM