The Mid-Autumn Festival is drawing near, and stockpiling mooncakes- compact pastries filled with sweet or savoury fillings, is a must. In celebration of this joyous occasion, foodpanda Malaysia unveils their own exclusive, Halal, vegetarian-friendly Pau Pau mooncakes,, created specifically by Tai Thong, starting at only RM14.90.
These exquisite delectables, offered in three classic flavours: Pure Lotus, Lotus Single Yolk, and Pure Red Bean, are an expression of auspiciousness that is frequently interchanged and relished among friends and relatives. The cakes are most often packed with salted egg yolks, which represent the moon.
The more yolks discovered inside the cake, the better the fortune!
“With mooncake season looming on the horizon, the search for the most succulent mooncakes has started. To commemorate the occasion and provide ease to our customers with just a few taps, we have opted to make this much-loved sweet treat obtainable to all on pandamart,”Afzan Lufti, Director of New Verticals, elaborated.
“Mooncakes portray family reunions and fulfilment in Chinese culture, and we are beyond enthused to have our customers try out these Pau Pau branded mooncakes,” he continued.
Yesterday (August 18), these mooncakes, encased in adorable pink containers featuring our furry friend, Pau Pau, were made exclusively available on pandamart.
Despite the numerous modern variations on the market, pandamart’s quintessential selection will not let you down. Furthermore, mooncakes from other vendors on pandamart will be discounted by up to 20%.
Customers are spoiled for choice, as retail partners also offer other delectable flavours, such as Lotus’s JMM Lava Tiramisu Mooncake for RM22.80, AEON Delicateseen’s Shanghai Yam Single Yolk Mooncake for RM18, Mountain Cat Durian’s Heavenly King Durian Mooncake for RM118, and Baker’s Cottage’s Value Package Mooncake, which includes Pure Lotus, Red Bean, Pandan Lotus, and Low Sugar White Lotus for only RM64.99…
But that’s not all! You can also purchase other mooncake Pau-ty items such as lanterns and more on pandamart to complete your celebrations. Keep an eye out for flash festival sales happening every Friday from 6-9pm to enjoy up to 25% off across all categories. Other weekly deals include:
- 12-18 August 2022: Mooncake Mania– Enjoy special discounts on Pau Pau mooncakes and other mooncakes that are available on pandamart.
- 19-25 August 2022: Mid-Autumn Specials– Offering a mixture of mooncakes gift set and beverages as well as candles.
- 26 August-1 September 2022: Tea Party Special– offers on party essentials such as tea and other beverages.
- 2-8 September 2022: Mooncake Mania– Get special discounts on Pau Pau mooncakes and other mooncakes that are available on pandamant
- 9-15 September 2022: BBQ Bonanza– Stock up on your essentials such as frozen food, seafood and meat as well as seasoning or sauces and other cooking essentials.
What exactly are you waiting for? Pandamart’s flavourful line of mooncakes will indulge your palate and make you want to share them with friends and family.
Place your orders online using the foodpanda app, and these scrumptious little parcels will be delivered right to your doorstep before you can say “mooncake”!