Ever wanted to go to a ‘Coco’-themed Halloween party?
Gamuda Gardens is inviting you to ‘Halloween de la Coco’ this November for an evening of fun, music, and adventure with the kids, and even your pets 😉
Inspired by the traditional Mexican ‘Day of the Dead’ Festival featured in the award-winning Pixar film ‘Coco’, you’ll be able to take part in a bunch of cool games and activities, while also discovering what classy living is like in Gamuda Gardens!
Here are the details:
Date: Saturday & Sunday, 2 & 3 November 2019
Time: 3pm to 9pm
Location: Persiaran Gamuda Gardens 1, Bandar Gamuda Gardens, Kuang, 48050, Selangor
Here’s what you can expect:
1. Learn how to serenade your friends and family at ‘Miguel’s Guitar Workshop’
In this workshop, you’ll learn to make your own mini guitars!
Before you know it, you’ll be strumming along while singing “Remember meeeeee… Though I have to say goodbye…” :’)
2. Immerse yourself in loads of fun carnival games such as the bouncing pumpkin, ride the Halloween Express train, and go trick-or-treating with your kids
ARRRGGGHHHHH so much cuteness, spookiness, and fun! Both you and your little ones won’t want to leave.
3. Run for your life in ‘The Walking Dead Maze’
Of course, don’t ACTUALLY run. You’ll be surrounded by zombies and other creepy ghouls as you make your way through a spooky maze.
Stay safe, and don’t look back. 😉
4. Stuff yourself with yummy Halloween snacks and marvel at giant pumpkin stalls
What’s Halloween without candy and pumpkins?!
5. Not only will there be lots of yummy candy to munch on, there’s also a premium ice cream giveaway with Hershey’s and customisable Magnum* ice cream.
*For GL friends only, first come first served, while stocks last.
6. Get in the ‘Halloween de la Coco’ mood with glow-in-the-dark face painting
Now everyone can be walking skeletons, even the kids! Don’t worry, you won’t be taken to a world filled with dead walking skeletons.
7. Get your pets in on the action with the Pet Costume Photoshoot
Pets are family too.
That’s why you can get them dressed up in their Halloween best and have an awesome photoshoot to remember the occasion forever. 🙂
8. Enjoy evening-long entertainment with the Walkabout Musicians
Look out for the walkabout musicians! You’re definitely going to bump into them.
Plus, you’ll probably hear them before you even see them. ;D
9. Of course, there will be a variety of food trucks so you can enjoy delicious meals throughout the day
From light snacks to filling dishes and everything in between, you’ll definitely be spoiled for choice.
10. Sit back, relax, and watch special screenings of ‘Coco’ and ‘Maleficent’
‘Coco’ will be shown on 2 November 2019 at 7pm, while ‘Maleficent will be shown on 3 November 2019 at 7pm.
It’s a nice way to end the night with the kids! Even if you don’t have kids, who doesn’t love a good Pixar or Disney movie? 😀
Plus there will be a free flow of popcorn and Casper cotton candy available for everyone!
Ready for the best Halloween party of the year? Head over to Gamuda Gardens this 2 & 3 November 2019!
Gamuda Gardens is an award-winning masterplanned township, where you’ll find a 50-acre Central Park with scenic wetlands, waterfalls and cascading lakes
At Gamuda Gardens, the town is the community. A town where you’ll get to know your neighbours, create memories, grow up and grow old in.
You won’t have to worry about leaving Gamuda Gardens, as it will have everything you need, including a destination mall, F&B outlets, wellness centres, and even several private and public schools in the vicinity.
Gamuda Gardens is easily accessible with the interchange between the North South Highway, LATAR Expressway, and the Guthrie Corridor Expressway, making it a breeze to get to.
Save the date! Head over to ‘Halloween de la Coco’ at Gamuda Gardens Experience Gallery on 2 & 3 November 2019 for a spooktacular evening like no other. 🙂
To learn more about Gamuda Gardens, click here
This story was originally published on SAYS