Time to snap and win. This time it’s for the Break The Rules- Global Style Contest which is DKNY Jeans International’s new month-long web-based promotional campaign to engage your creativity and imagination. All you gotta do is create your own funky look, submit it and win. Easy peasy. The winner will be featured on the DKNY Jeans International website with the rest of the globe’s eye grabbing fashionistas.
The DKNY Break The Rules- Global Style Contest is open to anyone ages 18 and above. Launched on September 18, so you got a couple of weeks left until the deadline on October 18. Here’s how you do it.
1. Create your own unique look, no catch – you don’t need to wear DKNY Jeans to join!
2. SubmitÂ your photo to www.dknyjeans.com/international/breaktherules.
3. Get everyone you know to vote for their favourite look, ie: YOU.
4. The top 3 voted looks at the end of the campaign will wins USD$2000 each.
5. 1 lucky voter will score USD$300 in a weekly draw conducted during the length of this campaign.
6. Exclusive to DKNY Jeans Malaysia customers:Â IfÂ you purchase clothing and takeÂ your pix atÂ a local DKNY Jeans boutiques, you will be rewarded with a RM50 voucher. Additionally, 3 local winners will be selected toÂ receive aÂ RM500 voucher at the end of the campaign. So hit up DKNY Jeans at Highstreet 1 Utama and Isetan Suria KLCC in KL now!
The campaign will be promoted through its website, retail locations and lookbook.nu, so you know this is no joke. Let’s dress up for the win! DKNY is New York’s state of mind.
Hit up www.dknyjeans/international/breaktherules to join now!