For everyone who was singing their hearts out to her album during the lockdown, or extremely jealous when she performed at Coachella earlier this year, good news!
Billie Eilish, is officially coming to Malaysia! Her team just dropped the announcement on her official Facebook page, stating that Malaysia will be one of the stops in Asia for her Happier Than Ever, The World Tour 2022.
Everyone knows Malaysia always gets skipped on Asia tours, thanks Billie!
The concert itself will be held at the National Stadium in Kuala Lumpur on Thursday, August 18, 2022. Tickets range from prices of RM308 to RM598, excluding ticket fee and booking charges.
What are you waiting for? Pre-sale starts on Friday, June 24 while general sales start on Monday, June 27. Make sure you don’t miss out and get your tickets right here.
But in case you were wondering, or you’d like to travel and catch all of Billie’s shows, here’s the full schedule:
- 13th August 2022 (Saturday) at SM Mall of Asia Arena, Manila
- 15th August 2022 (Monday) at Gocheok Sky Dome, Seoul
- 18th August 2022 (Thursday) at National Stadium, Kuala Lumpur
- 21st August 2022 (Sunday) at Singapore National Stadium
- 24th August 2022 (Wednesday) at Impact Arena, Bangkok
- 26th August 2022 (Friday) at Ariake Arena, Tokyo
For Malaysians, make sure you’re up bright and early to queue up for tickets on 24th June 2022 at precisely 10.00am.
Pre-sales for Live Nation members will be available on 25th June 2022 at 10.00am. General ticket sales for the rest of us will happen on 27th June 2022 at precisely 10.00am.
See you there!