All hail the Chief!
Wildlife Heroes is the first ever wildlife programme in Asia centered around kids who possess a passion for wildlife conservation and nature. 10 nature-savvy kids aged between 7-12 years old will be selected to chair a council focused on learning and cultivating knowledge of wildlife and the environment. It will also be an opportunity for kids to contribute their ideas on the best ways to raise awareness for environmental conservation through quarterly meetings at Sunway Lagoon and Sunway Lost World Of Tambun.
All participants have to do is submit a 2-3 minute video containing:
- An introduction (name & age)
- What animal best represents you, and why?
- Why should you be selected as a Wildlife Hero?
- Have you visited Sunway Lagoon/Sunway Lost World Of Tambun before? If yes, what did you like about it? If no, what are you looking forward to see there?
Shortlisted participants will gain the following perks:
- Cash prizes worth up to RM12,000
- Wildlife Ranger uniform
- Wildlife Heroes badges
- Sunway Theme Parks Ultimate Pass (worth RM868 in value, the pass grants you unlimited access to Sunway Lagoon and Sunway Lost World Of Tambun for games, rides, and thrills all year round)*
The campaign is a not to be missed opportunity for children to explore their ambitions and play an active role in wildlife conservation. The deadline for the video submission is 11 August 2017, 6.00pm, so hurry and get filming!